|Luggage wheels are a MUST!|
|Buying souvenirs and gifts while traveling? This luggage weight is a MUST HAVE!|
NOW just $7.88
|Using these mesh laundry bags are great to keep dirty clothes and shoes apart from clean clothes.|
Now Just $8.88
|First Aid Kits are a MUST HAVE for any travel anywhere.|
(22) Bring a reusable water bottle or a collapsible one. $7 a bottle is a lot to save. Also, if you are out in the wilderness, having clean water is critically important so having a filtration system should be on your list.
Buying water can get super expensive especially at $7.00 per day.
Using a refillable and collapsible water container will really help with travel budget savings.
|If you are camping and may be far from a clean water source,|
water filtration may be a smart choice.
|Military Backpack - Ideal for hiking or long-distance traveling.|
A small, compact sports camera is ideal and typically more durable than a cell phone when traveling.NOW ---- $117.88
It’s nice to be able to sleep part way through a long flight – especially an international one when traveling.
A sarong makes for a great way to protect from the sun and gives the wearer a versatile piece of clothing.
NOW ---- $9.88
Say NO to noise pollution and get earplugs. They really are a MUST – especially for sleeping and resting.NOW ---- $6.88
|NOW ---- $143.88|
|NOW ---- $19.88|
|Lock your valuables away in drawers and cabinets.|
Locks help deter thieves.
NOW ---- $9.88
|Never leave your luggage open - especially laptop cases.|
This cable version is very versatile and flexible too.
NOW ---- $6.88
|Having a laptop lock is A MUST HAVE.|
All it takes is one moment and hotel or motel staff can come into a room and leave -
even if you are in the bathroom. DON'T risk losing it.
NOW - $5.88
(133) Eat local food. If you don’t like hot, spicy food, be careful.
(134) Say yes often. It may take you to new and unexpected and very delightful places.
(135) Slow down. Cramming places into a tight schedule lessens enjoyment. Take time to explore and it will greatly enhance and enrich your traveling experiences.
(136) Journal your experiences. If you ever want to write about your travels, these details are handy. Use an incredible note-taking app called Evernote it can really help and assist in your travels.
(137) Leave your comfort zone. Try new things – even if they are a bit scary. I would love to try ziplining myself – somewhere.
(138) Don’t plan too much. Travel is meant to be a leisurely activity, not an exercise event and jam-crammed schedule. Slow down. Enjoy. Even take some time to rest.
(139) Pack light. Can’t say enough about this one. A professional traveler owns everything in his backpack. If you need something, you can always buy it. Keep the weight to about 35 liters.
(140) Podcasts are awesome for killing time on plane, train, automobile and bus rides. Great entertainment can last for hours and enrich your ride.
(141) Remember to be nice to your body. Get enough sleep, stay hydrated, eat healthy, use sunscreen, and exercise often.
(142)Call friends and family and stay in touch.
(143)Explore. Don’t do what ALL the travelers do. Find unique places to go and restaurants to experience. Your trip will be better for it.
(144)Travel more (even if it is somewhere in your state or province). Get out and explore and make new friends.
(145) Bring a blanket. I went camping once without one for an overnight. Thank goodness we had a good fire going. Snuggies are really the best because they allow for more mobility.
|NOW ---- $15.88|
|Always a great product to have in the event you are camping or hiking!|
|Awesome for camping, hiking and hunting!|
|Great for getting video of ocean, nature, beach, mountain and even volcano views!|
|SYMA X5SW Drone with Cam $121.88 -- REDUCED PRICE|
Compare other drones at $350 -- MSRP